Your feed back is important to us in maintaining and improving services provided to you. We acknowledge that sometimes we do not meet your expectations or that we have got it wrong. In situations like this, we are ready to listen and act swiftly to resolve your issue or complaint.
At Paywise, we are committed to:
- Acting fairly, reasonably, consistently and ethically.
- Resolving issues or complaints internally within reasonable timeframes.
- Providing an external dispute resolution avenue should we not satisfactorily resolve a matter or take to long to respond.
- Send you confirmation that we have received your complaint.
- Provide you a summary of your complaint to ensure that we have understood your complaint.
- Provide you with an indication of how long it will take to resolve your complaint.
- Keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.
- Maintain and keep records of your complaint.
- Provide a response to you within 5 days or sooner if we have resolved the complaint.
- We will update you on any reasons for a delay in response.
You may wish to seek a remedy via external dispute resolution and we will provide the contact details for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority.
Lodging a complaint
|Telephone||1300 132 532 (Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00pm)|
|Fax||1300 737 285|
|In writing||The Complaints Officer
Paywise Pty Ltd
Po Box 5639
Perth WA 6831
If you are not satisfied with our final response, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
|Phone||1800 931 678 (free call)*|
|Australian Financial Complains Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne Vic 3001
*Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the limit relevant to your circumstances expires.