Your feed back is important to us in maintaining and improving services provided to you. We acknowledge that sometimes we do not meet your expectations or that we have got it wrong. In situations like this, we are ready to listen and act swiftly to resolve your issue or complaint.
At Paywise, we are committed to:
- Acting fairly, reasonably, consistently and ethically.
- Resolving issues or complaints internally within reasonable timeframes.
- Providing an external dispute resolution avenue should we not satisfactorily resolve a matter or take to long to respond.
- Send you confirmation that we have received your complaint.
- Provide you a summary of your complaint to ensure that we have understood your complaint.
- Provide you with an indication of how long it will take to resolve your complaint.
- Keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.
- Maintain and keep records of your complaint.
- Provide a response to you within 5 days or sooner if we have resolved the complaint.
- We will update you on any reasons for a delay in response.
You may wish to seek a remedy via external dispute resolution and we will provide the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Lodging a complaint
|Telephone||1800 PAYWISE (1800 729 947) (Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00pm)|
|Fax||1300 737 285|
|In writing||The Complaints Officer
Paywise Pty Ltd
Po Box 5639
Perth WA 6831
Should you not be happy with our resolution of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for external dispute resolution.
The contact details for FOS
|Telephone||1300 780 808 (Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm AEST)|
|Fax||(03) 9613 6399|
|Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
GPO Box 3
Melbourne Vic 3001