Accommodation & Venue Hire.

You work hard, so why not enjoy the your holiday or special event by saving over 30% of the cost.

Simply Salary package your holiday accommodation or special event and the cost of this will come from your pre-tax income, saving you tax and allowing you further enjoy your special moments. You can package this benefit in addition to your capped benefits amount. Limits apply.

** Every employer is different and may not offer this benefit. Please contact your Regional Manager to confirm Salary Packaging options related to your company.
Click Here to find your local Regional Manager.


Salary Packaging.

Salary packaging allows you to save thousands in tax each year, by paying for everyday items using pre-tax earnings.